Suffering Is Inevitable, But! Suffering Is The Annointing Oil To Heal Us All! …
Well? O My Master? On To The Next Post. What Will It Be? …
Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 2:42 am.
I went to bed last night at 7:45 pm. Slept on and off until midnight. Edited and posted. Now? Wait on You for next post while I sleep.
Master? I’m Now Ready To Start A New Day In Your Presence …?
Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 10:06 am.
I am not alone. You are with me and for me. Despite my sadness as I anticipate another day without human fellowship, I am in peace. There is a melody of pure love coming from Your Presence within my soul and life.
Confessions From A Broken Servant …
- I thank You for the sunshine out there and in my soul.
- The tough moments of loneliness and pain are overcome by the power of Your love and mercy for me and for us all.
- Your wisdom and strength avails me again and again.
- No matter how tough and uncertain things stand right now, You promised me I will never be put to shame.
- Over and over You have demonstrated this matter to me.
- I have no reason to doubt You.
- On the contrary, Your wisdom and strength are the reality of my life.
- Onward I am going! My eyes, my expectations set on You alone.
- Like a deer pants for the water brooks, so my being pants for You.
- Like a maid waits for her mistress instructions so I wait for Yours.
Ah! My Master! I Followed Your Instrutions. He Graphics Look Great! …
Friday, April 17, 2020 at 8:44 am.
Well? Yesterday was April 16. Today is April 17. Funny that yesterday I did not notice the date but today I did. For yesterday was a lonely day for me again, but! Before I went to bed?
- I cautiously asked You for another clue to go on despite my loneliness.
- So? I slept on and off until around 5 am today.
- My waking up was sort of unusually sober and able to take care of things quite efficientely.
- I worked on the graphics until I was satisfied with the message those convey.
- Then it came to me to return to the journal to begin the day.
Ha! Little Did I Know Which Way To Go In This New Post, Until? …
Wow! Immediately You turned my attention to the date—April 17. That number has shown in my dreams many times before, but! I had to look up the meaning for today. So? On to Brad’s Gematria.
What’s The Meaning Of Numbers 16 And 17? …
Friday, April 17, 2020 at 9:31 am.
I was looking for number 17 but Brad ties 16 and 17. Wow! What a way to show me how to follow Your instructions in the meaning of numbers 16-17. What a clue to proceed as per Your will. Quote:
The Numbers Sixteen and Seventeen
The Number Sixteen
The number sixteen appears some 23 times in scripture. For the most part, it refers to the numbers of offspring or the reign of kings. I believe that this number speaks of love and there are a couple of occurrences that I wish to highlight. For example, in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, there are sixteen things said about love, and of course, this is the famous ‘love’ chapter, even though verses 8-12 are some of the most divisive verses commented on in the ‘church’. The sixteenth time Sha’ul’s name is mentioned in scripture is in Acts 15:25:
The Number Seventeen
Victory and resurrection and rest. It is clear to all that call on the name of Yahshua that His resurrection was victory for all and the beginning of our rest in Him.
The Numbers Of Offspring Or The Reign Of Kings …
Friday, April 17, 2020 at 11:15 am.
O my Master! clear clue about Your so loved world. You did not come to condemn the world.
- Instead You came to save it. For sure the Number 16 speaks of Your passionate love for Your creation.
Victory And Resurrection And Rest …
It comes when You reveal to each one of us that we are Royalty—Kings and Priests, quote:
1 Peter 2:9
9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [the Almighty’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. [Exo 19:5-6]
- But! Up to the day of Your revelation we are the ‘Lost Sheep of Isarael’ unbeknown to most of us.
But How Are You Working The Whole Shebang Of Your So Loved World? …
Friday, April 17, 2020 at 10:07 pm.
O my Master! I’m frightened! The silence from my children plus Ahmad’s absence is taking its toll on me. Coupled with the reading of Revelations from chpater 6 to 22 plus the dream I just dreamed? Frightening!
- The dream was kind of vague. It seems that we were chatting in a room. Suddenly! We got news that my dead mom was detained for questioning at the airport. Then, there were several people mingling around and my Robin was standing dressed in black, I asked if she had heard? She answered, “only an hour ago.” I woke up.
- Ahmad promised to visit today. All day long I waited for his visit in vain. At 4:35 pm I hear thunder. Closed and unplug computer. Went to bed. Slept for a couple of hours. Had that dream. I got up but then went back to bed. I wept for my children and for Ahmad.
- Still hoping for Ahmad to show up. Maybe I dozed off. I just laid there weeping. After a while his young son came in with food. No Ahmad. No call. Such disapointment! I did not ask anything. I did not even get out of bed.
- After a while it came to me look up for the meaning of someone dressed in black. The meaning that I found frigntened me some more.
- I wanted to talk to someone for comfort. Then I said, “I don’t need to talk to anyone. I need to talk to You.”
O My Master! You Alone Are The One To Comfort Me …
Friday, April 17, 2020 at 11:17 pm.
This 17th day of April is ending. Recording on the 11:17 hour and minutes. The Number Eleven: Disorder and Judgment. The Number Seventeen Victory and resurrection and rest.
What Comfort! Yes! It’s Disorder And Judgment Time, But! …
Victory and resurrection and rest comes next! Wow! In one hour’s time the evil element shall be eliminated giving way for Your so loved world to return to You.
- One hour? That’s the meaning of Robin dressed in black: meaning the judgements shall be eliminated in one hour’s time.
- Indeed! Your judgements are frightening, but! Those judgements are for the noblest of purpose, and?
- They are warnings not final judgement. They are temporal but crucial for our eternal life.
We Coming Now To A New Day Exactly At Twelve Or Midnight …
Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 12:00 am.
What will it be? You are preparing us to repent of our good lives for a better one. This is the 18th day of the 4th month. Meaning?
- The number eighteen: the idea of bondage …
- The Number Four – Creation and the World
- The Number Twelve – Governing Order and Rulership.
So? That’s How You Are Working The Whole Shebang Of Your So Loved World! …
Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 6:08 am.
Amazing how You are using the dates in the journal of my life as the steppingstones into the future now already taking place.
O My Master! What’s Happening Right Now? …
Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 7:14 am.
Wow! My soul is leaping with joy. I am like a calf released from her stall. The meaning of the last three numbers in the date?
- Three times 7 or the Number Seven standing for Completeness and Rest.
- It just blew me away! I been reading an article written by Benjamin Perks titled, “Because I Grew Up In An Orphanage”.
- I wrote a comment about it. Then I came back to the journal to record. I noticed the 14 in the minutes. I checked it out. Wow! Quote:
The Number Fourteen
The number ’14’ is a multiple of seven, and for that reason alone, we should be sensitive to its appearance. This number speaks of salvation, for it is the 14th of Aviv that the passover lamb is to be killed.
- Now? The number 7 stands for Completeness and Rest. The Master Creator—Almighty Yahuwah does marvelous things in the earth with this number.
- The number 14 speaks of Salvation or Redemption.
- Salvation or Redemption of what? The so loved world! Quote:
John 3:16-19 AMPC+
For The Almighty so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.
For The Almighty did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.
He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation–he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of The Almighty . [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Messiah’s name.]
The [basis of the] judgment (indictment, the test by which men are judged, the ground for the sentence) lies in this: the Light has come into the world, and people have loved the darkness rather than and more than the Light, for their works (deeds) were evil. [Isa 5:20]
Amazing how the Creator is bringing us all back to Him. I was born stigmatized as a bastard. The scars from that stigma are now just scars that remind me of the immensity of our Creator’s love and mercy to bind and heal my broken heart, but! I had to go to the process of transformation.
All of that is now coming to light on this 2020 so very especial year. Even so? Suffering is inevitable, but! Suffering is the annointing oil to heal us all. So glad for your follow because your following this post is part of a response from my Heavenly Father to comfort me at this crucial time of our lives.
His banner over us all is love. Pure as liquid gold His passionate love for His creation despite all stigmas and misconceived ideas of His Being is now coming to light big time! I will post the matter as soon as I finish articulating what happen in the last couple of days since I posted last.
His love in my heart for all. Keep in touch. Harmony is at the door! 🙂
Putting It All Into Your Perspective My Master …
Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 9:18 am.
In Your perspective I have come to realized that all that worse thinking of mine about others is the reality of what goes on in the human mind of all humans, but!
- We don’t want to admit such reality because it is utterly painful to admit our own wickedness.
- Even so? Once we admit such reality, we open Your hand of mercy to empower us with repentance.
- And that’s what’s happening to me in the last couple of days since I posted last.
- You have convicted me on the grounds of self-condemnation for the evil that is done to me and I done to others in the past.
- Wow! No wonder why My soul is leaping with joy. I feel like a calf released from the stall—the stall of my self-condenmnation.
That’s The Way You Continue To Work In My Life For The Benefit Of Your So Loved World! …
So Your so loved world might be saved! Wow! What a revelation! Enough incentive to go on and on despite my own wicked self!
- For I owe nothing to my wicked self comprised in the human mind of mine
- Your Spirit leads me to die daily to the mandates of that human mind.
- So it’s written in Romans 8.
Further Reading On The Opportunity Of Time At Home:
Isaiah 30:18 AMPC+
18 And therefore the Master [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking, and longing] to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the Master is the Almighty of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship]! [Joh 14:3, Joh 14:27; 2Co 12:9; Heb 12:2; 1Jn 3:16; Rev 3:5]
For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for The Almighty ‘s sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship].
Isa 25:8; Isa 35:10
His love in my heart for all. thiaBasilia.